enrollment & Changes
How to Enroll or Make changes
Ready to Go?
what benefits are available?
Get Ready to Enroll
- Use this website to explore your benefits, including health plans, financial plans and more.
- Need help deciding which plans are right for you? Use the myHealth&Wealth tool, available in Workday.
- Customize your benefits with voluntary coverages – including vision, life and extra protection plans.
- Before you enroll, make sure you have the name, birthdate, social security number, gender and address for each dependent and beneficiary. Need help keeping track of this information? Download this handy PDF to keep it all in one place.
Here’s What To Do:
- Log in to your Workday account at myworkday.com/basspro/login.
- Go to the lnbox to find your Change Benefits Elections task.
- Open the Change Benefits Elections task and proceed through all steps to make your selections for 2021.
- Thoroughly read ALL instructions provided.
- Click each benefit tile to elect the named benefit.
- If you enrolled in a medical plan, you must click on the Spousal Surcharge tile and select and answer the question.
- If you are a full-time Outfitter, complete the beneficiary entry in the Basic Life AD&D tile.
- Click the Review and Continue button at bottom of screen.
- Review your selections, click I Accept, then click Submit.
- Save or print your confirmation page.
Need to make a change?
The benefits you choose during enrollment will be effective on your eligibility date. Your choices for pre-tax medical, dental, vision and FSAs are for the entire calendar year and cannot be changed until the next annual open enrollment period, unless you experience a qualified life event. If you experience a qualifying “life event,” you can make a corresponding benefit change within 30 days of the event.
Qualified life events include, but are not limited to:
- Changes in legal marital status (marriage, legal separation or divorce).
- Changes in number of dependents (birth or adoption of a child, death of a child or spouse).
- Changes in employment status for you, your spouse or your dependents.
- A dependent no longer meets the eligibility requirements (turns 26).
- Medicare or Medicaid eligibility or a court administrative order.
If you experience a life event, you will need to provide supporting documentation, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate.
Some benefits do not require a life event. HSA and 401(k) elections may be changed at any time. Supplemental life benefits, disability, and the accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity policies may only be elected upon hire or during annual open enrollment but can be canceled at any time.